Topics to be covered at the 2020 Symposium:
- Recalibrating and expanding the utility of SOF in pursuit of decisive competitive advantage against peer / near peer competitors in current and future operating environments
- How the confluence of information technology and innovation (AL/ ML, cyber operations, and big data) affect SOF priorities
- Applying AI / ML and advanced data driven capabilities across the SOF spectrum to gain a competitive edge: from developing a Hyper-Enabled Operator to supporting Maritime Maneuver, Intelligence, and Effects
- Competing for influence and narrative control in the Information Space
- Understanding the interconnected nature of SOF CVE activities and great power competition
- Gray Zone coercive strategies of peer competitors that Challenge SOF
- Increasing the speed of relevance for the analysis and dissemination of CT intelligence across agency boundaries and to the tactical edge
- What skills and capabilities will the future SOF Operator need and how can data analytics strengthen the recruitment and training process?
-Technical priorities to support near term operations: from counter-UAS, maintaining interoperability, and countering threats posed in the maritime domain, to increasing influence in the regional information space to control the narrative
-JAIC / JCF and what COCOM and supporting contractors need to do to ready their data and systems
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information:
The 2020 SOF & Worldwide Operations Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, tech talks, product demonstrations, and networking sponsorships.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Special Operations community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
DSI is Proud to Support the Special Operations