Topics to be covered at the 2020 Symposium:
- Recalibrating and expanding the utility of SOF in pursuit of decisive competitive advantage against peer / near peer competitors in current and future operating environments
- How the confluence of information technology and innovation (AL/ ML, cyber operations, and big data) affect SOF priorities
- Applying AI / ML and advanced data driven capabilities across the SOF spectrum to gain a competitive edge: from developing a Hyper-Enabled Operator to supporting Maritime Maneuver, Intelligence, and Effects
- Competing for influence and narrative control in the Information Space
- Understanding the interconnected nature of SOF CVE activities and great power competition
- Gray Zone coercive strategies of peer competitors that Challenge SOF
- Increasing the speed of relevance for the analysis and dissemination of CT intelligence across agency boundaries and to the tactical edge
- What skills and capabilities will the future SOF Operator need and how can data analytics strengthen the recruitment and training process?
-Technical priorities to support near term operations: from counter-UAS, maintaining interoperability, and countering threats posed in the maritime domain, to increasing influence in the regional information space to control the narrative
-JAIC / JCF and what COCOM and supporting contractors need to do to ready their data and systems
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information:
The 2020 SOF & Worldwide Operations Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, tech talks, product demonstrations, and networking sponsorships.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
2019 Participating Organization's:
1st Special Forces Command (Airborne), 5th Special Forces Group, AEi International, ARMA Global, ARMDEC, Asymmetric Warfare Group, Augustine Consulting, Inc. (ACI), Axnes, Inc., BAE Systems, Ball Aerospace, Batelle Memorial Institute, BKM Global, Cambridge International Systems, Inc, CNA, Cassidy & Associates, CENTCOM J5-SC, CRFS Inc., Culmen International, DARPA, Deloitte, Department of Navy (ONI), DTRA/JIDO, Dynamic Aviation, Embassy of Latvia, Envistacom, Erickson Incorporated, Figure Eight, General Atomics Aeronautical, Global Engagement Center, U.S. Department of State, Honeywell Aerospace, Horizon Performance, IBM, ICE, Inc., Innovative Communications & Strategies LLC , JIDO, JSOC Center for Counterterrorism Studies, LIS Solutions, Lockheed Martin, LORD Corporation, LVA SOCOM, Marine Corps Intelligence Activity, MarkLogic Corporations, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Mission Command Center of Excellence, MIT Security Studies Program, Motorola Solutions, Inc, Near East Center for Strategic Engagement (NEC-SE), Northrop Grumman, Novetta, NSHQ, OSD (SO/LIC), PAE ISR, Palantir, PEO Missles & Space, PKSOI, QRC Technologies, Radix Engineering & Software, Roka Security, Sabra Global Services, SOCCENT J23, SOF AT&L, Special Forces Underwater Operations, Spectrum Group/Figure Eight, SSU, Inc., TGBA, Inc., The MITRE Corporation, Trenchant Analytics LLC, UltiSat, Inc., Ultra-Technical Communication Systems, University of Maryland University College, USAID, Office of Civilian Military Cooperation, USASOC G-2, USSOCOM, Xator Corporation
DSI is Proud to Support the Special Operations